Win98 DOS: proper arguments to BLASTER variable?
Harry Potter
2018-08-18 19:11:05 UTC
I know about the BLASTER environment variable in DOS but don't fully remember what the values are. I also believe that my Win98 computer doesn't correctly emulate the Sound Blaster, but I'll try anyway. How do I use the System control panel to find the proper BLASTER settings then write them in autoexec.bat?
JJ
2018-08-19 10:30:42 UTC
Post by Harry Potter
I know about the BLASTER environment variable in DOS but don't fully
remember what the values are. I also believe that my Win98 computer
doesn't correctly emulate the Sound Blaster, but I'll try anyway. How do
I use the System control panel to find the proper BLASTER settings then
write them in autoexec.bat?
I Googled it and it gave me what I was looking for.
Have you tried it?
Harry Potter
2018-08-19 13:11:49 UTC
Post by JJ
I Googled it and it gave me what I was looking for.
Have you tried it?
Never mind. I used the MS-DOS prompt from Windows, typed "SET" and found the settings. Sorry! :(