3-D controls with MFC
Directeurschaphetdirecteurshappen Schappen
2023-09-01 03:17:31 UTC
Here's a symantec document on how to utilize 3-D controls with MFC.
Sincerely,
Andreas Hjelming
Symantec C++ Development
[...300 lines of stuff deleted...]
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the sudden 'presence'
of technical evangelists from Symantec in many groups, including
the Windows groups and the comp.lang groups. I can just visualize
the corporate memo now...
[snip]
I think your absolutly right. I follow quite a few programming
related newsgroups. And I'm seeing a lot of responces from Symantic.
I LOVE IT.
If Symanntic are willing to help by reading the news groups and offering
support, fine. And being a comercial company you've got to expect the plug at
the bottom of the post.
Personally I'd like to know if this is a new policy for Symantic. If they are
going to continue to 'help out' in the news groups I'll be swaping to there
compiler in the future.
Later,
DGK.
Directeurschaphetdirecteurshappen Schappen