Spy++ Source Code
John Mary
2010-04-27 20:08:31 UTC

does anyone know where I can get the source code to the VS Spy++ utility.

Thanks
ScottMcP [MVP]
2010-04-27 21:01:58 UTC
Post by John Mary
Hi,
does anyone know where I can get the source code to the VS Spy++ utility.
Thanks
It is in the Microsoft SDK samples folder.
On my machine it is...
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Samples\Com\administration
\spy
Jerry Coffin
2010-04-29 02:58:49 UTC
In article <%uHBn.41422$***@newsfe01.ams2>, ***@bigfoot.com
says...
Post by John Mary
Hi,
does anyone know where I can get the source code to the VS Spy++ utility.
Unless my memory's failing even worse than usual, the SDK includes
the source code to the old Spy utility (predecessor of Spy++). I
don't believe the source code to Spy++ is publicly available.
--
Later,
Jerry.